My Guide Website?
- Take the high speed train to Venice and be back in Rome in the evening
- Follow the suggested itineraries in Venice with your free map
- Savor a tasty and traditional Aperitivo Veneziano
- Count on your tour leader for the whole trip
DescriptionSet off on a day trip from Rome to explore Venice, Europe’s most romantic city. Enjoy a relaxing ride on a high-speed train, see the iconic St. Mark's Square, and cross the Bridge of Sighs. Meet your tour leader at Rome's Termini train station and board a high-speed train to Venice. When you arrive in the city, get your one-way pass for Venice’s waterbus transportation. Follow your guide onto a Vaporetto (waterbus). As you ride, enjoy your first glimpse of this magical water city. Head to St. Mark’s Square, the heart and soul of Venice. From the waterfront, marvel at the magnificence of the western façade of St. Mark's Basilica. Enjoy some free time to go shopping, sip a delicious Italian coffee, or get lost in the maze of insanely romantic alleys. Next, cross the Bridge of Sighs (Ponte dei Sospiri), which is among the city's most beloved and most Instagrammable locations. On the way back to the railway station, join your tour leader for a fantastic aperitivo, or Cicchetti, as the locals call it. Sit down for a mix of small savory side dishes, typically served in a bàcari, and wash it down with a Venetian Spritz. Return to Rome on the high-speed train with your guide.
IncludesTour leader Roundtrip train tickets (Rome-Venice-Rome) Headsets Waterbus (one-way ticket) Aperitivo Veneziano
- The activity provider is not responsible for any delays due to the state railways and suppliers of rail service in the event of sudden strikes, natural disasters, and any event which might cause delays during the day
- The train's timetable is subject to change
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€267.00Buy Tickets!