My Guide Website?
- Discover the Veneto region, renowned for its beauty and history
- Learn the secrets of prosecco wine making
- Enjoy a light lunch with local dishes
- Visit 2 local wineries and discover the UNESCO Prosecco land
DescriptionDiscover the origins and history of Prosecco's most famous sparkling Italian wine on this full-day tour. Meet your wine expert guide in Piazzale Roma, close to the historical center of Venice, and enjoy the drive towards the region where prosecco is produced in a comfortable van. During your trip, you will pass by the original region of Prosecco, Conegliano Valdobbiadene, a complex of small towns and expanses of vineyards. Visit 2 traditional wineries to learn all the secrets of Prosecco production and have 2 wine tasting sessions. First, stop at a family-run winery for a guided tour of the vineyards. Enjoy a tasting session paired with a light lunch with local products like cheese, salami, bread, and seasonal vegetables. After lunch with a view, head to the second winery to meet the winemaker for a guided tour of the production. Learn more about the Charmat method and a second wine-tasting session. At the end of this trip to the magical world of Prosecco land, return to the starting point.
IncludesTransport Local wine guide Winery and vineyards visit 2 Prosecco wine tasting sessions Light lunch
- The minimum number for the tour to run is 2 participants
- This tour runs rain or shine
- Please note that some parts of the tour may not be easily accessible for people with reduced mobility (or any kind of disability). Please contact the local partner directly for further details regarding this
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€159.00Buy Tickets!