My Guide Website?
8-Hour Prosecco Wine and Tastings Tour from Venice or Padua20 Reviews
Venture into the heart of the Prosecco DOCG wine area on this guided tour. Visit 2 wineries and taste the Prosecco with your wine guide, followed by lunch at a trattoria.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit two Prosecco wineries
- Stroll through the vineyards
- Learn about Prosecco production in the cantinas
- Enjoy a guided wine tasting with a certified Italian sommelier, including at least 4 types of Prosecco, at each winery
- Have a traditional lunch in a rustic local trattoria, including an antipasto, fresh pasta and homemade dessert, served with the owner's Prosecco
DescriptionThis tour of the Prosecco hills takes you northeast of Venice through the countryside near Valdobbiane. On this tour you will have the opportunity to visit the lush green hills of the Prosecco winegrowing region that included the town of Valdobbiane, Conegliano, and Vittorio Veneto. Admire the beautiful scenery of the steep hills covered by vineyards and framed by the nearby Dolomite Mountains. Discover one of the most famous sparkling wines produced in Italy well known for its fruity aromas and its charming unpretentiousness. In this picturesque winegrowing region you will visit one of the top wine producers, where you can learn about the traditional production methods and enjoy a guided wine tasting. The tour then stops for lunch at one of the most historic Frasche (simple rustic trattorias) specializing in simple local cuisine. You will then continue on your journey, stopping to visit a second cantina to experience the small, family-run wine production that is so important to this area, followed by a wine tasting.
IncludesTransportation from Venice or Padua by car 2 cantina visits and wine tastings in English Traditional light lunch at a trattoria in the wine country Personal wine guide
- The selection of the cantinas may vary depending on availability
- Visits on Saturday and Sunday need to be reserved well in advance
- We will do our best to satisfy any particular request, such as the visit to a specific producer or restaurant. Please contact us to verify the costs in case of different pick-up or drop-off locations.