My Guide Website?
Charming Venice - Walking and Gondola
Uncover the secrets of Venice on an unforgettable tour, marvel at breathtaking landmarks.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the lesser-known side of Venice
- Admire its hidden squares and buildings
- Enchant yourself with the view of the splendid Teatro La Fenice
- Visit Palazzo Contarini del Bovolo and observe its external staircase
- Treat yourself to a relaxing gondola ride through the canals of Venice
DescriptionThe departure is from Campo San Luca, between Rialto and Piazza San Marco. After admiring the Rialto Bridge, our guide will take you inside a small courtyard at the end of a narrow street, from where you can admire the beautiful Scala del Bovolo, a unique example of Venetian architecture transitioning between Gothic and Renaissance styles. From there, explore the area between Campo Sant'Angelo and Teatro La Fenice. The walk concludes with a romantic gondola ride through narrow canals and the splendid Grand Canal. *The gondola ride does not include a guide, only the walking tour.
IncludesEnjoy a 30-minute shared gondola ride, expertly guided by a gondolier. Embark on a guided walking tour of the St. Mark's Square and Castello areas. Take advantage of a personal audio system and headphones for informative commentary during the tour. Tours offered in English, Italian, and Spanish.
- The tour is not private, but shared. IMPORTANT: The tour is not private, it is a shared tour The gondola tour has a maximum capacity of 5 people, the walking tour up to 15 people The seat on the gondola cannot be chosen but will be assigned by our gondolier Children up to 1 years old do not pay, only if they do not occupy a seat on the gondola The itinerary is subject to change in case of inclement weather. When you book, pass us your whatsapp number, we will send you a voucher, via whatsapp, which you must present on the day of the tour. Important, we ask you to arrive 20 minutes before the departure of the tour, rightly so because you have to show your voucher at the ticket office, and receive the tickets from our colleagues, ok if you don't arrive in time, or you miss the meeting point you will lose the tour. If you miss the tour, you will not get a refund If the gondola tour is canceled due to bad weather, the customer will receive a refund of 30 euros per person