My Guide Website?
Classic Venetian Gondola Tour176 Reviews
See Venice the traditional way, by gondola. You’ll enjoy a relaxing 30-minute journey along the city’s waterways and on part of the Grand Canal. This is the perfect way to appreciate the beauty of Venice, which was built to be admired from the water.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Glide along Venice’s waterways on a traditional gondola
- See the beauty and elegance of the centuries-old buildings lining the canals
- Experience Venice as the locals have for more than a thousand years
DescriptionTake an enchanting 30-minute gondola ride and glide through centuries of Venetian history as you marvel at glamorous and elegant canal-side palaces. This classic gondola tour is the perfect way to appreciate the beauty, charm, and colors of this unique city. You’ll see Venice as the locals have for more than a thousand years. For centuries, the city’s noblest and wealthiest families traveled around Venice by gondola. As you explore the Venetian canals, you’ll appreciate the skill of the gondolier in maneuvering the craft through the city’s intricate waterways. You’ll also hear the friendly banter of the gondoliers, as much a part of Venetian culture as the gondola itself.
IncludesA 25 to 30 minute (approximately) shared gondola ride
- Shared gondola with maximum 6 people per gondola
- Designated seating arranged by Gondolier due to balance of boat
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- This activity is not suitable if you have limited mobility
- Bring an umbrella in case of rain, these are not provided
- The tour will not operate in the event of bad weather, high tide or gondoliers' strike
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time