My Guide Website?
Direct Coach Venice Airport to Cortina23 Reviews
Express transfer service by comfortable air-conditioned coach, equipped with large luggage room beneath the passenger compartment, straight from Marco Polo Airport to Cortina d'Ampezzo or viceversa.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Reach Cortina directly from Venice Marco Polo Airport or from Mestre railway station
- Enjoy a comfortable express bus ride to the pearl of the Dolomites
- Rely on a certified, professional service and a long-lasting experience
DescriptionAre you landing at Marco Polo Airport and looking for a direct connection to Cortina d'Ampezzo? Then, this is the right service for you: quick, comfortable and immediately available at the airport. If you are landing at Marco Polo Airport, exit from the main arrivals hall and go to the right following directions for the Tour Bus Park. There, you will find the ATVO Express bus to Cortina. Once you have loaded your luggage underneath, you can get on and enjoy a comfortable trip on-board of an air-conditioned coach.
Includes1-way ticket with seat reservation
- Luggage must be put in the specific large space beneath the passenger compartment
- Please note, you can use your voucher only on the booked date
- This is a service with a seat reservation and the ticket can be used only for the booked date and time Departures from Marco Polo Airport at 8:20am – 11:05am – 2:05pm – 4:05pm according to the periods (please see availabilities) with arrival in Cortina at 10:40am – 1:05pm – 4:20pm – 6:15pm respectively. Departures from Cortina D’Ampezzo to Marco Polo Airport at 8:30am – 1:00pm – 3:30pm - 6:00pm according to the periods (please see availabilities) with arrival at Marco Polo Airport at 10:45am – 3:05pm – 5:50pm – 8:20pm respectively.