My Guide Website?
Doge's Palace and St. Mark's Basilica Skip-the-Line Tour68 Reviews
While in Venice you must visit the Doge's Palace and St. Mark's Basilica. Skip the long lines and enjoy a guided tour of these two famous landmarks.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit St. Mark's Basilica with the terrace and Doge's Palace
- Save yourself time with skip-the-line tickets
- Learn about the Doge's Palace and St. Mark's Basilica from your expert guide
- See famous works of art, the Bridge of Sighs, the canals, and prisons
DescriptionGather around the entrance of the Doge's Palace with the other participants of this small-group tour and meet the guide. Skip the long line and visit the Basilica. You will go up to a panoramic terrace where you will have a look at the square 'Piazza San Marco' from above. The guide will then lead you to the mosaics and the famous Horses of Saint Mark. In the Doge's Palace, you will also talk about the most famous works of painters such as Tintoretto and Tiziano. Pass on the Bridge of Sighs, to take a picture of the canals. Before ending the Tour, you will also visit the prisons. During this experience, the guide will talk about the Doge, the Council of the Ten and the Serenissima Republic of Venice.
IncludesLicensed guide St. Mark's Basilica and Doge's Palace skip-the-line ticket
- St. Mark's Basilica and the Doge's Palace can be closed to the public during high tides; in this case, you will be contacted and provide an alternative St. Mark's Basilica can be subject to closures for liturgical celebrations; in this case, the explanation will be done outside Skip-the-line service for St. Mark's Basilica during certain periods of the year is not available Some parts of the tour may not be easily accessible for people with reduced mobility (or any kind of disability) Minors must be accompanied by an adult