My Guide Website?
From Venice: Murano and Burano Half-Day Island Tour by Boat423 Reviews
Set off from Venice and discover the islands of Murano and Burano on a small group day trip. Learn about traditional glassblowing and lacemaking and find out more about the history of the area.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Immerse yourself in the history and culture of these two famous islands
- Witness the process of traditional lacemaking on the island of Burano
- Marvel at the colourful houses on Burano Island and take some great photos
- Avoid the busy public water taxi on this small group tour with transportation
- Discover the process of glassblowing with a demonstration on Murano Island
DescriptionDuring your stay in Venice, take the opportunity to visit the nearby islands of Murano and Burano, famous for their traditional crafts. First, head to Burano, take a guided tour, and discover the art of lacemaking. On Murano, you'll also take a guided tour and witness a glassblowing demonstration. Avoiding the busy public ferries, depart from Venice and make your way to two of the most iconic islands in the area. Accompanied by your local guide, you'll discover the history and arts of Murano and Burano. Admire the mesmerizing colorful houses and learn about the time-honored tradition of lacemaking on Burano. Following this, you'll proceed to the picturesque Murano, where you'll learn about the Venetian craft of glassblowing that has been passed down through generations.
IncludesRound-trip transportation from Venice by boat English-speaking guide Tour and glassblowing demonstration in Murano Tour and lacemaking demonstration in Burano Free time to explore Murano and Burano
- All participants are required to carry a copy of the identification page of their passports on the tour