My Guide Website?
From Venice: Murano and Burano Panoramic Boat Tour1123 Reviews
Discover Venice's islands on this guided day trip by boat. Watch a glass-blowing demonstration in Murano, see the colorful houses in Burano, and learn about Venetian life and traditions.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Witness the breathtaking views of the Venetian laggon
- Travel in comfort and style on a panoramic boating vessel
- Enjoy a glassblowing demonstration on the island of Murano
- Take a picturesque stroll amongst the colorful houses of Burano
DescriptionDiscover the most charming and famous islands of the Venetian Lagoon on this half-day excursion. Marvel at the beautiful surroundings of Venice and learn more about Venetian life and traditions. Start your journey in a comfortable panoramic boat leaving from the St. Mark's area and reach the island of Murano in around 30 minutes. You will be welcomed to a glass factory to see a glass-blowing demonstration made by a glass master. You can purchase some craft souvenir items in the shop with an exclusive 10% discount. Head next to Burano Island. Immerse yourself in its quaint and colorful houses for just over an hour. On Burano, admire the fishermen's houses painted in bright colors to find their way home when returning from the sea. The island is also known internationally for its rare artisan lace. Close the mooring dock in the island center, observe the lace makers and enjoy your time relaxing or buying the typical biscuits made on the island: i bussolai. Board newly to go back to Venice and enjoy the quiet nature of the Venetian lagoon
IncludesMotorboat from/to Venice Visit to Murano and Burano islands Visit to a glass factory in Murano 10% discount at the Murano glass factory Multilingual assistance and explanations
- A short walk is required between the meeting point and the boarding point This tour does not include a guided visit to each island. Your assistant will give you tips and information through a speaker on board the vessel The order of the islands visited is subject to change Dogs on leashes are welcome (muzzles required)