My Guide Website?
Naturalistic Kayak Class in Venice: training in the lagoon1 Reviews
Group kayaking training in the Venetian Lagoon, where you meet locals, visit a historic rowing club. Participating in this experience will help you learn more about the city's history and ecosystem.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- We use eco-friendly transportation
- We teach guests about local history and traditions
- Throughout our classes, everyone can support Venice's sports traditions
- Part of the class fee is donated to one of the oldest rowing clubs in the city
- Class starts in the club's boatyard, immersing you in Venetian rowing culture
DescriptionA ten-kilometer workout for adults in groups, couples or families with adult children / teenagers with kayaking experience. The city of Venice has a rich tradition of water sports, and we invite you to explore it by participating in them. Paddling in the Northern Lagoon, we'll explore one of Italy's largest wetlands for birds and discover the wildlife of this area. The itinerary will take you past wetlands and the islands of Murano, Sant'Erasmo, Lazzaretto Nuovo and others. Through this experience, you will gain a better understanding of the local geography, morphology, and archaeology and have an intense workout of 10 km. What is the program of the class? Visit to the rowing club; Paddling instructions; Training on the water. How many kilometers will we paddle? We will do 5 kilometers. * The program and visits to the islands may vary depending on participants' experience, water levels, currents and other weather conditions in the lagoon.
IncludesInstructor and guide Kayaks (for free) Paddles (for free) Life jackets (for free) Photo service (for free)
- 1. A trainee will be asked to sign a waiver and release of liability. 2. The class can be rescheduled by the instructor in case of bad weather conditions and changes in the club’s work schedule the project is based in. A trainee will be contacted to arrange a rescheduling. The instructor has the right to cancel the class without refund if a trainee does not meet the requirements or arrives drunk or drugged. 3. Physical exertion is required on kayak classes. Your paddling skills should be basic. You should be in suitable physical condition (each paddler must be: less than 120 kg for men, and less than 100 kg for women; and be able to enter kayak cabin size 80 cm long and 40 cm wide). People with serious disabilities and pregnant women after the third month will not be accepted. 4. During the class, we often encounter waves of one foot (30 - 40 cm) as well as other boat traffic. 5. Only one child can participate, but only in one double kayak with their parents or instructors.