My Guide Website?
Private 7-Hour Prosecco Wine Tour from Venice or Padua
This excursion to the Prosecco Hills takes you northeast of Venice through the countryside of Valdobbiadene and Conegliano. Visit two wineries producing sparkling wines and enjoy guided wine tastings.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a scenic drive through lush green hills and vineyards
- Taste delicious regional sparkling wines
- Savor a 3-course lunch at a historic and rustic trattoria
DescriptionProsecco is a typical Italian vine producing grapes that make very special sparkling wines. On this full-day tour you’ll head to the hills northeast of Venice through the countryside near Valdobbiane to visit wineries and taste the wines. Visit 2 wineries to experience one of the most famous sparkling wines produced in Italy. Prosecco is well known for its fruity aromas and its charming unpretentiousness. In this picturesque winegrowing region you’ll visit a top wine producer, where you’ll learn about the traditional production methods and enjoy a guided wine tasting. Stop for lunch at a historic trattoria specializing in simple local cuisine. Afterwards your tour continues with a visit to a second winery to experience the small, family-run wine production that is so important to this area. You’ll have a chance to taste the wines here as well.
IncludesTransportation by car from Venice or Padua 2 cantina visits and wine tastings (in English) Traditional light lunch at a wine country trattoria Personal wine guide
- Please note:
- The selection of wineries may vary depending on availability
- Visits on Saturday and Sunday need to be reserved well in advance
- The supplier will do their best to satisfy any particular request, such as a visit to a specific producer or restaurant
- Please contact the supplier directly to verify the costs in case of different pick-up or drop off locations