My Guide Website?
Private Family Tour of Venice with Fun Activities for Kids
Search for the famous Lions of Venice, hear amazing stories about Marco Polo's adventures, and see highlights such as St. Mark’s Basilica, Doge’s Palace, Rialto Bridge and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore San Marco and San Polo with a 5-Star Family-friendly Guide
- Enjoy fun stories, riddles and activities for children of all ages
- Visit San Zaccaria and see the famous St. Mark’s Basilica, Rialto Bridge & more
- Play with exhibits in the Leonardo da Vinci Museum skip-the-line tickets 3 & 4H
- Go on a magical gondola ride on the Grand Canal (4-hour option only)
DescriptionDo you know why only some of the lion statues in Venice are winged? Or how did Marco Polo, the Venetian merchant and adventurer, travel to Asia in the 13th century? If your children are curious about the world then they will love this fun and educational family-friendly tour of Venice with special activities for kids. Let’s make history fun! Choose the 2-hour option to see the best highlights of Venice’s Old Town, from San Marco to San Polo. Your passionate Private Guide will show you the magical side of this world heritage city with hidden gems that you would miss on your own. One of the highlights will be a visit to San Zaccaria, the pearl of the Venetian Renaissance. You will also explore the lively St. Mark’s Square, where you can learn about St. Theodore and St. Mark, and about the Doge’s who for centuries lived in the luxurious Doge’s Palace. Admire the breathtaking St. Mark’s Basilica (outside only) and learn how the Astronomical Clock works. Many surprising things await you as you stroll along the narrow, winding streets and canals of the Old Town. Enjoy a scenic view of the Grand Canal and learn about the history of gondolas as you cross the historic Rialto Bridge to get to one of the oldest parts of the city. You will pass the site of the Rialto Market, Campo San Polo, and many colorful mechant houses from the Venetian Golden Age. The 2-hour walking tour will end in front of the magnificent Basilica of Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari. Choose the 3-hour option to enrich your guided tour with a visit to the Leonardo da Vinci Museum in Campo S. Rosso. With skip-the-line tickets your kids won't get bored waiting in line, and the interactive exhibits will blow them away. See reproductions of da Vinci's works, not only paintings but also working military and hydraulic machines, and discover the legacy of the greatest Renaissance man! Choose the 4-hour option to finish your guided tour with a magical gondola ride! You can experience this only in Venice and the memories will last a lifetime. A Italian and English speaking gondolier (or multilingual audio guide) will tell you the history of Venetian gondolas and take you on a 30-minute gondola ride on the Grand Canal. Embark on a real Venetian adventure!
IncludesPrivate Family-Friendly Tour of Venice's Highlights with the Leonardo Da Vinci Museum and Gondola Ride (number of attractions depends on the selected option) 5-Star Private Guide who is fluent in the language of your choice Free admission to the Church of San Zaccaria (all options) Skip-the-line tickets to the Leonardo da Vinci Museum (3 and 4-hour options only) Tickets for a gondola ride with an Italian-English speaking gondolier or multilingual audio guide (4-hour option only)
- Please check your email the day before the tour. Tickets to the Leonardo da Vinci Museum and Gondola Ride are not included in a 2-hour tour. The Church of San Zaccaria is open every day 10 AM - 12 PM; 4PM - 6PM. Tickets to the chapels and crypts cost 1.5 EUR. Admission during mass and scheduled events is restricted. The 4-hour option includes a 3-hour guided tour and tickets for a 30-minute gondola ride. This activity is separate from the walking tour and your Private Guide will not participate in it. The gondoliers speak English and Italian, there is also an audio guide available in Spanish, German, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, French and Hindi. A shared gondola has seats for 4-6 people. The gondolier will choose your seats. Food or drinks are prohibited. Requests for serenades cost an additional fee. This activity may be canceled and refunded in case of exceptionally bad weather or high/low tides. For the best experience, we allow 1-25 guests per guide.