My Guide Website?
Private Grand Canal Gondola Ride, Walking Tour And Lunch3 Reviews
Tour Venice by private gondola tour with a professional tour guide. Float along the canals and then go on a walk through the city's squares and streets and learn about Venice's history before stopping for a delicious 3-course lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Immerse yourself in the Venetian daily life
- Experience a private gondola ride, floating along the Grand Canal
- Take part in a walking tour to discover the most charming streets and the inner city
- Enjoy lunch in a local restaurant
DescriptionWithout any doubt, the most romantic and unforgettable experience in Venice is enjoying a promenade by gondola, the typical Venetian boat used in the past by Venetian aristocrats. Aboard a private gondola glide along the Grand Canal, the most famous and elegant waterway in the world. Along the way, explore the small and secret canals to fully appreciate the peculiarity of this floating city. A specialized tour guide will pick you up at your hotel (if located in St. Mark’s or Rialto area) to accompany you to the gondola embarkation point. Once aboard enjoy a relaxing gondola ride of approximately one hour, while your tour-guide will tell you about the fascinating history of Venice. After the gondola ride, led by your tour guide, enjoy a pleasant walk along typical Venetian streets and squares. At the end of the walking tour, enjoy an excellent 3-course lunch at a a renowned typical restaurant. Lunch Menu: First course Gragnano spaghetti with clams in the shell Baked lasagna with veal sauce Homemade ravioli with spinach and cottage cheese with nut sauce Ribbon noodles with wild salmon and zucchini Spaghetti Carbonara Second Course Fillet of Gilthead Seabream Mediterranea style Mixed royal fried fish with catch of the day Chicken in curry sauce with apple and pilaf rice Sliced beef with rosemary Baked puff pastry with seasonal vegetables With baked potatoes or mixed seasonal vegetables Dessert Tiramisù (Drinks not included)
IncludesMade in Venice Specialized tour guide Private gondola ride (without music) along part of the Grand Canal and along the minor inner canals (approx. 1 hour) Three-course lunch (drinks not included) at restaurant Antico Pignolo
- The itinerary could change in case of exceptionally bad weather, wind, and high/low tide
- To be picked up from your hotel, it must be situated in Saint Mark or the Rialto area and you must provide the address and name of the hotel when making the reservation, at least 24 hours before the tour. Otherwise, the meeting point will be at the local partner's office in 'San Marco 1130' 1 minute from Saint Mark's Square Drinks or snacks for children under 2 years are not included and must be paid for in-person