My Guide Website?
Private Italian Beer Tasting Tour in Venice Old Town
See Venice beyond its romantic canals and captivating monuments - discover the best places to enjoy Italian beer! Taste 4-8 beers paired with Italian appetizers and dishes.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy an exclusive Beer Tasting Tour with a 5-Star Beer Expert-Guide
- Visit the best pubs and independent breweries in Venice
- Taste 4 different beers, including popular and regional brands as well as unique
- Try 6 beers paired with traditional starters (3-hour option only)
- Enjoy a feast of 8 beers and a variety of delicious Italian food (4-hour option)
DescriptionThis beer tour in Venice is a great activity for beer lovers as well as those who want to see a new side of 'The Floating City'. Let us show you what Italian drinking culture is all about! Join a fun-loving Beer Expert on an exclusive beer tasting session and discover the highlights of the mainstream and craft beer scene in Italy. Join the 2-hour tour to visit 2 locally loved beer venues, such as a traditional pub or a small brewery in Venice’s Old Town. Your Private Guide knows spots where you can feel the authentic Venetian atmosphere and enjoy a drink away from the usual crowds of tourists. You will sample 4 Italian beers during the guided tasting session. This includes one popular brand like Nasto Azzuro from Peroni, the leading brewery in Italy, one beer from the Veneto region, and two Venice-crafted beers. Each beer will be thoughtfully explained in terms of its origin and qualities You will learn about different beer styles, ingredients, fermentation methods etc. As this is a private tour, the whole experience can be customized to the needs and interests of your group. Choose the 3-hour tour to learn more about the local culture, customs, traditions and the science of beer and food pairing. This option includes visiting 2 beer venues and tasting 6 beers paired with traditional Italian appetizers, known locally as antipasto. Hear expert advice about how to match food to different beer styles by various elements: hop bitterness, sweetness, roasted/toasted malt or alcohol. You will never taste beer the same! The 4-hour tour is an ultimate food and beer tasting session that will satisfy your hunger for authentic Italian cuisine. Food is one of the highlights of Venice so you must try traditional Italian dishes like pizza and pasta made from fresh, locally grown ingredients. You will sample 8 beers and a variety of appetizers and hot dishes at 3 venues, including 1 popular restaurant.
IncludesPrivate Beer and Food Tasting Tour at the best pubs and breweries in Venice Old Town (number of tastings depends on the selected option) Beer Expert-Guide who is fluent in the language of your choice 4 beers including 1x popular, 1x regional, 2x craft beers (2-hour option only) 6 beers including 1x popular, 1x regional, 4x craft beers and appetizers (3-hour option only) 8 beers including 1x popular, 2x regional, 5x craft beers, snacks, starters and hot dishes (4-hour option only)
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information. Please note that the number of tastings and attractions depends on the selected option. Food tasting is not included in the basic 2-hour option. For the comfort of all guests, it is best to have 1 licensed guide per maximum of 25 guests. If there are 26-50 people in your group, we will provide the service of 2 licensed guides so that all guests can get the best experience, ask questions and hear the guide well. The amount of beer served is as follows: popular (0,3 - 0,5l), regional (0,2l), craft (0,125l). The legal drinking age in Italy is 18. Food will be served only in 1 of the visited venues, as pubs and breweries usually don't offer food options Food tasting includes a variety of different snacks, appetizers and hot dishes. Starters/appetizers include snacks but also hot starters. Please advise us in advance of any dietary requirements, such as food allergies or vegetarian options.