My Guide Website?
Private Walking Tour of Venice's Old Town with Gondola Ride1 Reviews
Enjoy a romantic gondola ride on the Grand Canal and explore the city on foot with a Private Guide. See St. Mark’s Basilica, Doge’s Palace, Rialto Bridge, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Venice’s Old Town on foot with a 5-Star Private Guide
- Admire St. Mark’s Basilica, Doge’s Palace, Rialto Bridge, and more
- Discover the history and legends of Venice
- Enjoy a 30-minute shared gondola ride on the Grand Canal
- Visit Chiesa di San Zaccaria and see more highlights (3,5-hour tour only)
DescriptionA gondola ride in Venice is on every traveler’s bucket list. On this original tour you will explore the Floating City on foot with a Private Local Guide, then sail through the Grand Canal on a 30-minute gondola ride with a Professional Gondolier. This combined experience is the best way to discover local history, culture and architecture in and out of the water. Experience the magic of Venice! Choose the 2,5-hour option to enjoy a 2-hour private walking tour of Venice’s Old Town followed by a 30-minute shared gondola ride on the Grand Canal. Our Expert Guide will provide fascinating insights into the city's history, art, and culture to give you a new appreciation of this romantic and enchanting city. The walking tour will start at the Riva degli Schiavoni promenade and continue to St. Mark’s Square, where you will admire St. Mark’s Basilica, St. Mark’s Bell Tower, the Doge’s Palace and the unique Astrological Clock of Torre dell'Orologio. You will discover Venice’s highlights and hidden gems, such as the renowned Teatro La Fenice and Othello’s Palazzo Contarini del Bovolo, and end your walking tour at the iconic Rialto Bridge. Here, you will say goodbye to your Private Guide and join other passengers on a 30-minute shared gondola ride on the Grand Canal. We provide pre-booked tickets for this magical experience. During the gondola ride, a Professional Gonoldier will provide live commentary in Italian and English and you can also use the mobile app guide available in 7 languages to learn about the gondolas and amazing sights along the way. It is a must-do in Venice, the Floating City! Choose the 3,5-hour option to enjoy a 3-hour private walking tour of Venice’s Old Town followed by a 30-minute shared gondola ride on the Grand Canal. This extended walking tour is a chance to discover the Church of San Zaccaria, a hidden gem of Venice that houses beautiful Gothic-Renaissance artworks, including a famous altarpiece by Bellini. You will also see the monuments of Campo Santo Stefano and Campo Sant'Angelo, and learn more about the local history and culture.
IncludesPrivate Walking Tour of Venice's Old Town Highlights with a Shared Gondola Ride (number of attractions depends on the option selected ) 5-Star Licensed Guide who is fluent in the language of your choice Lots of interesting facts about the history and culture of Venice Tickets for a 30-minute shared gondola ride on the Grand Canal Extended walking route with free entry to the Church of San Zaccaria (3,5-hour option only)
- Please check your email the day before the tour. For the best experience, we limit your group size to 1-25 guests per guide. We can arrange additional guides for larger groups. Both options include tickets for a 30-minute gondola ride. This activity is separate from the walking tour and your Private Guide will not participate in it. The gondoliers speak English and Italian, there is also an audio guide available in Spanish, German, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, French and Hindi. It is a shared, not private, gondola ride with seats for 4-6 people. The gondolier will choose your seats. Food or drinks are prohibited. Requests for serenades cost an additional fee. This activity may be canceled and refunded in case of exceptionally bad weather or high/low tides. The Church of San Zaccaria is open every day 10 AM - 12 PM; 4PM - 6PM. Tickets to the chapels and crypts cost 1.5 EUR. Admission during mass and scheduled events is restricted.