My Guide Website?
Saint Marks square and the Highlights of Venice10 Reviews
This is an introductory walking tour to discover the unique city of Venice. Uncover the highlights of Saint Mark's square and all its monuments.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- The perfect introduction of Venice
- See the most important monuments of Saint Mark's square
- Learn about the high tides in Venice and its famous Mose
- Qualified English speaking guide
DescriptionSee all the most important monuments (from the outside) in the square. Your guide will provide you with the perfect introduction to the origins, symbols and traditions regarding Saint Mark's Square, Saint Mark's Basilica the Doge's Palace, the bridge of Sighs, the bell tower and the Marciana area. During the tour you will also learn about the problems Venice has today with its high tides and the famous 'Mose' which has been built to protect the city. This tour is the perfect introduction to the city of Venice The duration is 1 hour and concludes in Saint Mark's Square.
IncludesGuided tour of the Saint Mark's square Live tour commentary in english Personal audio system and headset for tour commentary
- This is an external walking tour only
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- The walking tour will take place rain or shine
- Meeting point 15 min before
- For all late arrivals or no show no refund