My Guide Website?
Secret Venice & Gondola Tour261 Reviews
Enjoy a guided walking tour of the lesser-known piazzas of Venice and admire the harmonious Renaissance architecture of the exquisite buildings. Learn fascinating facts about their history and functions, and end with a sublime gondola ride.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore a lesser known side to Venice
- See hidden piazzas and palaces
- View the stunning Fenice Theater from the outside
- Go to the Palazzo Contarini del Bovolo and admire its exterior staircase
- Take a tranquil gondola ride along some of Venice's canals
DescriptionExplore a lesser-known side of Venice on a 2-hour tour of the city’s hidden piazzas and palaces. In the company of a professional multilingual guide, you will set off from the Venice Pavillon, in front of the Royal Gardens near San Marco Square and stroll for approximately 90 minutes through little squares and down narrow canal-side streets. Head for the world-famous Fenice Theatre, completely restored inside after the disastrous fire of 1996. See San Fantin Church, a harmonious Renaissance building built initially by Scarpagnino and extended by Sansovino. You will then proceed towards Palazzo Contarini del Bovolo to view its unusual spiral staircase overlooking the tiny courtyard. The tour ends back near San Marco Square, where you will swap land for water and enjoy a 30- minute gondola ride along some of Venice’s beautiful canals.
IncludesGuided tour Gondola ride
- German language tour is available on Monday and Friday only. Spanish tour is available every day.
- Tour is not suitable for the handicapped.