My Guide Website?
Venice: 1.5-Hour Private Kick-Start Tour with a Local6 Reviews
Launch your time in Venice with a 1.5-hour private introductory tour by a local who will show you the best way how to enjoy the city.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the best of the city in a short time
- Hear all about Venice’s water management
- Find out the best ways to get from A to B
- Enjoy a private tour for only you and your licensed guide
DescriptionReceive a warm welcome to Venice with a private tour that will kick off your time in the city in the best way possible. Discover main attractions and landmarks in only 90 minutes. Get up-to-date tips on where locals like to grab a bite and unwind, or what about a unique family-owned restaurant in a local hotspot? On this private tour, your local guide will make sure you see Venice like a local. Your guide will have all your questions covered and will give you a city orientation to get you acquainted with Venice to help you enjoy the rest of your stay to the fullest.
IncludesPrivate tour Private guide
- Until further notice, entrance inside St. Mark’s Basilica is not possible due to ongoing restoration work. Tours will visit the basilica's Terrace and its Museum instead.