My Guide Website?
Venice: 3-Hour Private Walking Tour10 Reviews
Enjoy a private visit to the stunning city of Venice, great if you're in the city only for a limited time. See all the iconic sites such as the Rialto Bridge, St Mark's Basilica and the Doge's Palace, and discover secret corners of the city.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- The perfect private tour for visitors with limited time in Venice
- See the most famous sites of the city in 3 hours
- Get off the beaten track and discover some hidden picturesque corners
- Receive useful info to continue the visit on your own
DescriptionThis private tour is perfect for visitors with limited time in Venice. In 3 hours we will show you the most famous sites of the city: the Rialto Bridge, St Mark’s Basilica and the Doge’s Palace. We will also let you see Venice off the beaten track in a totally relaxed way. You will then have all the basic information to go around on your own: we will tell you about food, how to use the traghetto (water bus) over the Grand Canal or public means of transportation, as well as telling you all the recommended sites to visit according to your interests (art, shopping, family etc).
IncludesExpert guide Private tour of the city Custom information
- Comfortable shoes are recommended Entrance tickets to monuments are not included in the price of the tour. However, this tour takes place mainly outside, so additional tickets to monuments are not necessary