My Guide Website?
Venice: 3-Hour Walking Tour with Gondola Ride Option10 Reviews
Discover the hidden gems of the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Venice on this action-packed walking tour. Combine a classic walking tour with the blockbuster sights of this history-packed city and a relaxing gondola ride.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the streets and squares of Venice
- Admire the breathtaking Grand Canal with its play of colors and lights
- Be surprised by the many treasures hidden in the narrow streets
DescriptionExplore the streets and squares of Venice in a walking tour of 3 hours, combining art and architecture, legend and history. Meet your guide at the entrance of the main train station Santa Lucia. She will guide you to discover the loveliest corners of this extraordinary city, built upon wooden pilings, from Saint Mark's Square to the Doge’s Palace, including the bell tower and the famous Grand Canal. Walk across the legendary Calle Varisco. According to the legend, it is not possible for a murderer to walk the calle without being crushed by its walls. During this enchanting tour, admire the breathtaking Grand Canal, with its play of colors and lights that will remain etched in your heart forever. Let yourself be surprised by the many treasures hidden in the narrow streets of Venice and its enchanting canals. Lose yourself in an unforgettable experience.
IncludesGuided tour Gondola ride (if option selected)
- • This tour is not wheelchair accessible • This is a semi-private tour • A minimum of 2 people per booking is required • Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers