My Guide Website?
Venice : Airport to Hotel Private Water Taxi Transfer Trip1 Reviews
Enjoy a simple, fast, and unique private water taxi service from Venice Marco Polo Airport to your Venice hotel. Relax on the journey and cruise through the city in a unique way to start your holiday.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Private transfer from Venice Airport to your accomodation
- Door to door service service
- Experience Venice from the water prospective
- Enjoy private ride along the canals
DescriptionEnjoy getting collected from Venice Marco Polo airport dock and taken directly to your accomodation on board our unique private water taxi boats. Start your holiday in confort and in style by experiencing the ride cruising along the Venetian canals, perfect opportunity to take pictures and live the city of Venice from the water perspective.
IncludesHotel direct drop-off (or nearest available dock) Private transfer from Airport One suitcase and one piece of hand luggage per person (any extras to be paid on the spot at eur 5 per item)
- Upon arrival and after luggage collection please proceed to your left to the 'speed boat to Venice' desk (consorzio motoscafi venezia) in the arrivals hall, where you will be provided with your transfer information and directions to the dock. Alternatevely, you can follow the blue color directions 'water transport' all over the airport and reach Pier 4 where our representative will arrange the taxi. Important - Due to the complex local geography and the nature of the canal system in Venice, accessibility to all hotels is variable due to water levels and local weather conditions. You will climb 3 steps to board your watertaxi boat. It takes approx 30 to 40 mins to reach your accomodation Please note: in particular weather conditions (such as reduced visibility, strong wind and consequent state of rough seas) service may be arranged with a combination of land cab via Piazzale Roma terminal. This is for safety and security of person transported.