My Guide Website?
Venice: Burano, Torcello & Murano Boat Tour w/Glassblowing4644 Reviews
Board a panoramic boat and discover the most famous islands of Venice. Stroll through Murano, Burano, and Torcello Islands and enjoy an authentic glassblowing demonstration in Murano on this day trip.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy the breathtaking views of the Venetian lagoon
- Travel in comfort and style on a panoramic boat with a multilingual host
- Enjoy a glassblowing demonstrating on the island of Murano
- Take a picturesque stroll amongst the colorful houses of Burano
DescriptionDiscover some of the most famous islands of the Venetian Lagoon on this full-day boat tour. Travel with your guide through Venice Lagoon on a panoramic vessel and enjoy the islands of Murano, Burano, and Torcello. Start your day of adventure by boarding a comfortable panoramic boat as you set off from St. Mark's. Learn about the islands from your host along the way. Take in the sights of this ancient city for around 30 minutes until you reach your first destination, Murano. Enjoy a glass-blowing demonstration with a glass master accompanied by a historical explanation of the craft. Stop by the souvenir store at the glass factory and enjoy an exclusive 10% discount on your purchases. Your scheduled time in Murano also includes free time to explore on your own. Leave Murano behind as you travel to the nearby island of Burano. Witness the quaint and colorful houses that dot the island and observe the lace makers at work. Become acquainted with their rare skill which is considered some of the finest worldwide. Stop for a bite to eat during your time in Burano and taste some of the local biscotti that are native to the island. Travel to your final stop, Torcello. Enjoy a 1-hour visit to the island and visit historical landmarks such as the Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta, Attila's Throne, the Devil's Bridge, and the Bell Tower. Finish your adventure with a 1-hour trip back to Venice taking in the breathtaking ambiance of the Venetian lagoon.
IncludesPanoramic motorboat from/to Venice Visit to Murano Island, Burano Island, and Torcello Demonstration of glassblowing on Murano Visit to a glass factory in Murano 10% discount at the Murano glass factory Assistance of a hostess from the meeting point until the end of the trip Multilingual assistance and explanation
- A short walk is required between the meeting point and the boarding point This tour does not include a guided visit to each island. Your assistant will give you tips and information through a speaker on board the vessel The order of the islands visited is subject to change Dogs on leashes are welcome (muzzles required)