My Guide Website?
Venice: Cannaregio and the Jewish Ghetto Private Tour7 Reviews
Visit the popular neighborhood of Cannaregio and the Jewish Ghetto on a walking tour with a private guide in Venice. Enjoy visits to the Jewish Synagogue included.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feast your eyes on the canals of Cannaregio, Venice's most popular neighborhood
- Learn about the plight of the Jews in Venice's Jewish Ghetto from your guide
- Visit the Synagogue with tickets included and commentary from specialized guides
- Benefit from the undivided attention of your guide on a private walking tour
- Admire churches, palaces, and monuments in Venice's wealthiest neighborhood
DescriptionEnjoy a unique walk through the popular neighborhood of Cannaregio on the North-West side of Venice with a local guide. Visit the Jewish Ghetto and enjoy entry to the synagogue. Admire the picturesque canals of Cannaregio and hear the history behind each turn from your guide as you make your way to the Jewish Ghetto. Visit the monuments, palaces, and churches of one of the wealthiest areas of Venice: the famous Jewish Ghetto. Explore this area of Venice and learn all about Jewish heritage and history. “Ghetto” is a Venetian word meaning “foundry” because the Jewish quarter was built to replace a foundry. This name now means “Jewish District” all over the world. Here you can join a visit to the Jewish Synagogues with specialized guides.
IncludesGuide Entry ticket Jewish Synagogue Private tour
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- The tour may be subject to cancellation depending on weather conditions
- The tour at Synagogue can only be done in English and Italian