My Guide Website?
Venice Cruise Port to City Center Private Boat Transfers4 Reviews
Take the worry out of your arrival at Venice cruise ports and pre-book a private water taxi transfer to city center hotels. Start or end your Venice cruise with convenient, comfortable water transfers for up to 6 people.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take the worry out of your arrival at Venice cruise ports and pre-book a private water taxi transfer to city center hotels
- Start or end your cruise in Venice with convenient, comfortable water transfers for up to 6 people
- See the sights of Venice from a private motorboat
- Get door-to-pier service for waterfront hotels, or the nearest pier for non-waterfront hotels
DescriptionThere is only one way to travel from the Venice cruise ports of Venezia Marittima or San Basilio to Venice city hotels, and that’s by private motorboat along the city’s dreamy canals. Transfer services are available for 1 to 6 people and 6 pieces of luggage, 7 days a week. All you need to do when making your booking is provide your cruise details and your Venice hotel details. An assistant will meet you at the cruise port terminal as you come out of the luggage claim. You will be escorted by private boat along the watery streets of Venice direct to your hotel. If your hotel has no waterfront, the water taxi will drop you off at the closest pier. Transfers are also available from Venice hotels to the cruise ports, either direct from waterfront hotels or from the nearest pier. In the case of departure, you will be assisted all the way to the check in area.
IncludesPrivate transfer by water taxi Full assistance
- Please confirm your cruise details, requested pick-up, and the hotel name at least 48 hours before your departure by sending the tour supplier an e-mail.