My Guide Website?
Venice Day Trip by Train from Rome
Be captivated by the beauty of Venice, made up of 117 small islands connected to each other by 400 bridges. Let yourself be seduced by one of the cities considered among the most beautiful in the world.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Travel on a high speed train
- Explore the famous city and its lagoon
- Take stunning pictures in Piazza San Marco
- Visit the Canal Grande
- Be captivated by the beauty of Venice
DescriptionAfter a 3.5-hours high-speed train journey from Rome, you will arrive in Venice and begin exploring the beautiful city. Your guide will assist you as you explore the loveliest corners of this extraordinary city from Saint Mark's Square to the Doge’s Palace, including the bell tower and the famous Grand Canal. Let yourself be surprised by the many treasures hidden in the narrow streets of Venice and its enchanting canals. Lose yourself in an unforgettable experience.
IncludesGuide Transportation by train Hotel pickup and drop-off
- • This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately