My Guide Website?
Venice: Doge’s Palace, Bridge of Sighs & Royal Palace Tour648 Reviews
Jump into the past by visiting the imposing Doge’s Palace. Follow a guide through its fascinating rooms.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the imposing Doge’s Palace, one of Italy's Venetian Gothic palaces
- Admire Venice from a different point of view
- Be escorted through the heart of the palace that's been a museum since 1923
- Take in original Byzantine-Veneitian architecture from before 1172
- See art from famous painters and sculptors housed inside, including by Tiepolo
DescriptionVisit Doge's Palace with an expert guide and tour its extraordinary rooms. Together with your expert guide, you will be escorted inside the palace where you can admire artistic masterpieces created by the most famous painters and sculptors of that time. Tiepolo and Tiziano make up only a few of the many artists that decorated this palace. Be stunned in front of the golden staircases, the entrance of the rooms of the Doges, and the halls of power from where you can see the “Last Judgment” by Tintoretto, one of the greatest and largest paintings in the world. Visit the Old Royal Palace in St. Marks Square. Here you will discover the Venice lifestyle in the past; the rooms of Sissi (Empress of Austria) and the archaeological museum.
IncludesSkip-the-line ticket to the Doge’s Palace Professional guide Royal Palace Ticket (Empress Sissi Rooms and Napoleon Dance Hall) Audio-receiver device/headphones to hear the guide clearly Venice city audio guide app (if Shared Tour option is selected) Access to Correr Museum, National Archeological Museum, and Monumental Rooms of the Marciana Library Lunch (if option selected)
- Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- Tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide (in these cases it can be postponed to a day after or be refunded)
- For security reasons, suitcases, backpacks or large bags are not allowed inside the Doges’ Palace, the storage service is free of charge
- The tour is not considered private, and will be shared with other guests not belonging to the same party