My Guide Website?
Venice: Doge's Palace of Mysteries and Secrets Guided Tour47 Reviews
Visit the most fascinating of palaces in Venice, the Doge's Palace, and discover its darkest secrets on a guided tour. Also, get entry tickets to the Royal Palace and National Archeological Museum.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Uncover the ancient secrets and mysteries of Venice's iconic Doge's Palace
- Explore the 14th-century palace and learn about Casanova's prison break
- Discover unique masterpieces housed inside including Tiepolo's paintings
- Cross the Bridge of Sighs between the Doge's Palace and the New Prison
- Admire the opulent Sissi Rooms and Napoleonic Wing in the Royal Palace
DescriptionDiscover the deepest secrets and mysteries shrouding the beauty of the Doge's Palace in Venice on a guided tour. Explore hidden chambers and intriguing tales within this architectural gem. Immerse yourself in the heart of Venice and unveil its best-kept enigmas. Accompanied by a passionate guide, be led through intriguing stories of politics, dark conspiracies, and enigmatic figures that shaped the destiny of Venice. Uncover the veil of mystery surrounding the Doge's Palace. Walk along the corridors where ancient secrets reside and be captivated by the history and art interwoven in this symbol of power and mystery. Next, cross the iconic Bridge of Sighs, just as Casanova once did when he made his daring escape from the dark and wet prisons of the Doge's Palace. Then continue your journey on your own as you explore the opulent halls of the Royal Palace. Visit the elegant rooms once inhabited by Empress Sissi and enter Napoleon's magnificent ballroom. Get a fascinating insight into the art and history of Venice.
IncludesLocal guide Skip-the-line ticket to Doge's Palace Guided tour of Doge's Palace Access to Royal Palace Access to Marciana Library Access to National Archeological Museum Audio-receiver device/headphones to hear the guide clearly City audio guide to download on your device (200 points of interest)
- Tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide. In these cases, it can be postponed to a day after or be refunded
- Old Royal Palace (Correr Museum) ticket is included and can be used on the same day as the guided tour of the Doge's Palace or the following day. A guide is not included
- The Marciana Library is closed on Sundays
- For security reasons, suitcases, backpacks, or large bags are not allowed inside the Doges’ Palace. Storage service is free of charge