My Guide Website?
Venice: Fondazione Querini Stampalia Entry Tickets45 Reviews
Explore artworks from contemporary artists and Venetian architects with entry tickets to Fondazione Querini Stampalia in Venice. Wander through historic halls and uncover the city's hidden treasures.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get lost in the beauty of art at the Fondazione Querini Stampalia
- Explore one of the most significant historic house museum in all Europe
- Discover the hidden garden designed by Italian architect Carlo Scarpa
- Admire masterpieces by Giovanni Bellini, Palma Vecchio, and more
- Learn about Venetian high society in centuries past at your own pace
DescriptionVisit the Fondazione Querini Stampalia, the aristocratic palace of Count Giovanni Querini, with just 1 entry ticket valid for the entire day. Explore its incredible artwork collections and architecture, and get a peek into the lifestyle of the most refined élite of the Venetian Republic. Discover the works of esteemed contemporary artists such as Joseph Kosuth, Carlo Scarpa, Mario Botta, Valeriano Pastor, and Michele De Lucchi. Marvel at pieces from the 14th to the 20th century, including masterpieces by Giovanni Bellini, Palma il Vecchio, Pietro Longhi, and Giambattista Tiepolo. Enjoy the Intesa Sanpaolo Collection and explore the secret garden designed by Italian architect Carlo Scarpa. Get lost in the beauty of art and experience the atmosphere of a true Venetian patrician home. Visit the café, bookshop, and temporary exhibits for an unforgettable experience.
IncludesEntry tickets to permanent and temporary exhibitions
- Opening times are 10 AM-6 PM. The last admission is at 5.30 PM
- The museum is closed on Mondays
- For discounted tickets or free admission, you must book online and present your affiliate ID or membership card and ticket reservation at the ticket office