My Guide Website?
Venice: Fresh Pasta Making in Private Venetian Apartment1 Reviews
There is no better way of exploring Venice and its culinary tradition than through the eyes of a local chef.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn from a cooking class in a private Venetian palace
- Enjoy a typical Venetian lunch
- Experience a fresh pasta making class
DescriptionThis class will be dedicated exclusively to learning the art of making fresh pasta, the ultimate Italian tradition. Make three different types of pasta like spaghetti, tagliolini, gnocchi or ravioli and three sauces made with seasonal meat, fish and vegetables to pair them perfectly. Enjoy the labors of your hard work eating your delicious creations and celebrating with prosecco over a magnificent, private view of Venice. This fun class is suited for children and adults alike. Rest assured, you will be buying a pasta making machine as soon as you get back home to practice your new skills over and over again. Once you learn how to make fresh pasta from scratch, you will never want to go back.
IncludesCooking class Lunch
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are advised
- Maximum group size of 6 persons
- Please note that no refund will be given for no shows or late arrivals
- The tour will take place even when it's raining.
- Timing: cooking course about 4-hours