My Guide Website?
Venice: Fun Wine Event + Venetian Language Interactive Games1 Reviews
Spend a carefree moment talking and laughing with new friends in front of a good glass of wine in Venice with this event. Learn some words in Venetian and hear about the history of the area.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Order a glass of wine like a local with the included language workshop
- Share your passion for wine with a group of fellow wine-lovers
- Unlock the secrets to swearing like a local with tips from your host
- Have the chance to buy delectable regional Italian wines, even take away bottles
- Get pictures of the tour to share with friends and family on social media
DescriptionMeet new friends from all over the world, break down barriers, and find common ground in the fantastic setting of Venice, while happily sipping a good glass of wine. Be greeted by your Venetian guide and by the nice team of the Antica Mola dai Costa Bacaro restaurant and begin your wine adventure. We will then start our wine tasting of some of the most relevant Venetian D.O.C.G., exploring different tastes and savors. Every glass of wine will be matched with some delicious Venetian cicchetti We will then move to Bacaro Ae Bricore for a superb glass of organic wine in a unique and friendly atmosphere Osteria Al Tappo will welcome us with another fantastic glass of Venetian organic wine. Listening to good music is a must here! We will end our tour at Vinile cocktail bar where you will taste a unique personalized cocktail made by Enrico Find out how to speak in Venetian, how to order a glass of wine, and a few other common sayings (including all the main Venetian swear words useful to understand Venice, its history and culture ). Listen as your Venetian host tells you about the concept of 'Ombra' which means shadow in Venetian and Italian. Discover why Venetians say 'Let's go drinking an Ombra!' Be able to speak a few sentences in the language by the end of the experience. Have the chance to purchase glasses of Prosecco, Garganega, Pinot, Merlot, Cabernet, Refosco, Amarone, Valpolicella, Soave, Lugana, Incrocio Manzoni, Torcolato and many more. You could even buy bottles of wine to take away and to taste during your stay in Venice or at home once you return from Italy Match the wines with the best Venetian Cicchetti in one of the very few Original Venetian Osteria Bacaro Restaurants left in Venice and visit some of the best Bacari/Wine Bars and Cocktail Bars located in Fondamenta dei Ormesini, the Venetian Movida, in the heart of the Cannaregio Sestiere. Moving to Osteria Al Tappo we will have the opportunity to pass through the oldest Jewish Ghetto in the world, a characteristic and traditional area, something unique in Venice Tell your story, then listen as the group introduces themselves. Your Venetian host is happy to share some details about the history of the city with you. Feel the thrill of a wine event that is brave enough to deviate from a pre-established schedule Receive photos from the tour at the end of your experience to help you immortalize this unforgettable moment.
IncludesVenetian and English-speaking host Language workshop Photos of the experience
- The host could not foresee how many participants would join the tour so, it has been designed to permit even a single participant to join it at the best
- This event will take place rain or shine, inside the Antica Mola dai Costa Bacaro Restaurant, one of the few authentic Venetian Osterie Bacaro Restaurants left in Venice. The atmosphere you will experience is something special and unique
- This tour welcomes everyone, even teetotallers... maybe!
- The host reserves the right to improvise and not to follow a pre-established itinerary
- You could purchase bottles of wine to take away, at a very fair price
- It is recommended to purchase your host a drink
- Come with joy, the host will welcome you as one of the family