My Guide Website?
Venice: Gondola Ride and Dinner Experience5 Reviews
A 30-minute private gondola ride followed by dinner in an authentic Venetian restaurant.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Admire Venice from the water
- Encounter fabulous photograph opportunities
- Slide along the little canals of Venice
- Dine at one of the best restaurants in Venice
DescriptionAfter taking your place on the gondola, you will be free to let your local professional gondolier, in his distinctive blue and white striped shirt, carry you along the hidden channels of Venice on a 30-minute ride. From all of the the must-do's in Venice, a gondola ride and an enjoyable dinner in one of the most famous and best restaurants are surely near the top of the list. You can enjoy a romantic gondola, as you cruise gracefully along the Venetian canals. The gondola will be private, just for you and your partner, and you will be able to attain views of Venice from a different point of view. After your gondola ride, you will venture to a nearby gourmet restaurant to taste an incredible a la carte dinner.
Includes30-minute private gondola ride 2 course dinner with dessert, wine, water and coffee
- This is a private gondola (up to 6 passengers per gondola)
- Infants up to 1 year of age can ride for free (only if seated on a parent's lap)
- No refund for no-shows or late arrivals
- The tour also operates in the rain, although in the case of exceptionally high tides or heavy rain the tour might be cancelled by the organizer (with a full refund provided)