My Guide Website?
Venice: Gondola Ride and St. Mark's Basilica Tour30 Reviews
Travel along the Grand Canal and minor canals of Venice by gondola and then enjoy a guided tour of St Mark’s Basilica. Marvel at the Byzantine beauty of one of the most majestic cathedrals in the world.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Travel along the Grand Canal by gondola
- Skip the long lines to St. Mark's Basilica
- Marvel at the rich decorations and biblical art
DescriptionTick off two items on your Venice bucket list with a gondola ride and a tour of Saint Mark's Basilica. Admire the wonders of the basilica on a 1.5-hour skip-the-line guided tour, then see Venice from the water on a 30-minute gondola ride. Start your day by skipping the long lines to look inside Saint Mark's Basilica and marvel at the rich decor of this masterpiece of Byzantine art. Learn about its gold mosaics and marble inlays with the help of a licensed guide. Then, experience the beauty of Venice aboard its most traditional mode of transport on a gondola ride along the Grand Canal. Venture down some of the minor canals of the city center to admire the old palaces and historic bridges from the water.
IncludesSkip-the-line entry ticket to St. Mark's Basilica Licensed guide in the basilica Audio devices to hear your guide 1-hour St. Mark's Basilica tour (10:45-11:45) 30-minute shared gondola tour (15:00-15:30)
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- The gondola ride does not include language services
- Proper clothing is required to visit St. Mark's Basilica. Shorts and tank tops are not permitted
- Backpacks are not allowed for security reasons
- This tour does not operate on Sundays and other religious holidays
- This tour is subject to change due to the weather conditions