My Guide Website?
Venice: Grand Canal Gondola Ride with App Commentary10165 Reviews
Experience an enchanting gondola ride along the most beautiful part of the Grand Canal and its hidden waterways. Listen to an in-app commentary as you admire the views.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a shared gondola experience on a gondola
- Relax as your gondolier takes you through the Grand Canal
- Listen to the in-app commentary of your itinerary
- Discover secret canals reachable only by gondola
- Learn about the gondola and gondoliers from a dedicated host
DescriptionFeel the essence of Venice as you explore hidden and picturesque waterways near the Grand Canal with a gondola ride. Listen to in-app commentary to learn more about the city as you admire the sights. Start your activity by meeting the host, who will explain some curiosities about the history of gondolas and gondoliers. Get free access to an app with commentary of your itinerary on the gondola. As you enjoy the beauties of the Grand Canal, admire the marvelous Palaces such as the Peggy Guggenheim Collection Palace, the Gritti Palace, the Salute Church, the Punta della Dogana. Discover the worldwide-famous La Fenice Theatre and the Mozart House along the romantic and hidden waterways. At the end of your ride, enjoy a breathtaking view of the Saint Mark’s Basin with San Giorgio Island.
IncludesGondola ride 15-minute walk introduction to the gondola experience (not included in private option) Multilingual staff at the embarkation point In-app commentary Wi-Fi at the meeting point to download the app
- The gondola may be shared with other guests depending on the option selected (maximum 5 people per gondola) The tour might not operate or the itinerary may change in cases of wind or bad weather The 45-minute experience is composed of a 15-minute introductory walking tour to the gondola followed by a 30-minute gondola ride (the introduction is not included if the private option is selected) For the Bridge of Sighs Shared Gondola Ride option, the introductory walking tour to the gondola is only available in English You may have to wait when boarding the gondola