My Guide Website?
Venice: Grand Venice Tour by Boat and Gondola5 Reviews
Experience Venice in the lap of luxury with a private boat tour and personal guide. Get a unique perspective of the city's sights from the water, allowing you to bypass the crowds and lengthy walks.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience Venice without the crowds and long walks with a private boat tour.
- Explore the city at your leisure and take a stroll whenever you please.
- View St. Mark's Square and the Rialto Bridge from the water on your private boat
- Learn about the history of Venice from a local, knowledgeable guide
- Opt for a world-famous gondola ride, if you like.
DescriptionDiscover the beauty of Venice in comfort and luxury with a private boat tour. Avoid the crowds and lengthy walks, and explore the city's stunning canals from the comfort of a water taxi and gondola. Your expert guide will provide fascinating insights into the city's history and culture as you take in its most famous landmarks. Your tour begins with a pick-up from your hotel or any other location of your choice in Venice. Your private water taxi will be waiting nearby for a seamless start to your experience. From there, you'll embark on an unforgettable journey through the city's canals, taking in highlights such as the Frari Chapel, San Polo Square, and the Doge's Palace. As you glide under charming bridges and along dreamy canals on your gondola ride, keep your camera at the ready to capture the 15th-century San Rocco school and church, and make a stop at San Polo Square, where Venetians used to organize bullfights for Carnevale. Next, head to the lively Rialto market, where locals shop for fresh fish and produce, and admire the grand Rialto Bridge as you approach it by boat. Take some time to browse the local delicacies, grab a snack or drink, and do some souvenir shopping. The tour's final stop is Piazza San Marco, where you'll marvel at the mosaics of St Mark's Basilica, its clock tower, and the Campanile. Take in stunning views of Doge's Palace, which served as the government administration center for the region for over 1000 years. Your tour ends in the city center, or back at your hotel, leaving you with lasting memories of your intimate and luxurious exploration of Venice by water.
IncludesPick-up and drop-off Private water taxi Private gondola ride in the 3-hour and 4-hour option Private tour guide
- Please note we can arrange for a water taxi accessible for wheelchairs upon request, but scooters cannot be accommodated due to the weight. Gondola experiences in Venice are not wheelchair accessible.