My Guide Website?
Venice: Guided Aperitivo Food Tour85 Reviews
Savor the flavors of Italy on a 3-hour tour of Venice and taste the local dishes at 5 different restaurants. Learn about the city's culinary history with the help of a knowledgeable guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover 5 traditional restaurants in Venice
- Escape the crowds and avoid the usual tourist traps
- Enjoy the best food Venice has to offer
- Learn about the history of Venice with a local guide
DescriptionExplore the quaint alleys and historic streets of Venice on a 3-hour food tasting tour. Along with your foodie guide, taste some of the city’s best dishes and learn the history of this beautiful city along the way. Dive into the genuine and friendly mood of the city and join the lively aperitivo hour (a social cocktail hour). Sample local specialties based on the availability of fresh ingredients. Start with a glass of Spritz, the cornerstone of the Venetian aperitivo. This cocktail was invented in the 20s by adding sweet Aperol to sparkling water and wine. Then, try a high-quality Prosecco along with crostini, toasted artisanal bread. You’ll also taste some of the following Venetian specialties: risotto, mozzarella in carrozza (deep fried mozzarella sandwich), codfish with cornmeal, and melanzane alla parmigiana (aubergines with tomato sauce and mozzarella). To finish, enjoy one of the best espressos in town along with amazing artisanal chocolates in the city’s most famous confectionery.
IncludesFood and drinks Tour guide
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking
- Dining in Italy is traditionally a social experience, so the tour requires a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 12 people
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to participate in alcohol tastings
- There will be 1 serving at each location. Wine, beer and soft drinks will be served in fixed amounts