My Guide Website?
Venice: Guided Tour & Skip-the-Line St. Mark's Basilica4 Reviews
Discover the best of Venice on a 2-hour guided tour and skip-the-line tickets for the majestic St. Mark's Basilica. Walk by the Byzantine and Gothic monuments of the Venetian Empire, admire Doge's Palace, St. Mark's Square, Ponte di Rialto, and much more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at the extraordinary collection of more than 800 paintings
- Explore the picturesque Sestiere Dorsoduro
- If you're lucky enough, you might be able see the Vitruvian Man
DescriptionEnjoy a private tour to visit the most important and famous museums in Venice, the Accademia Galleries. Inside, your guide will take you to see the extraordinary collection of Venetian paintings created between the fourteenth and eighteenth centuries by great masters who made the history of European painting. You can admire works belonging to the Byzantine art, to the Gothic period, until you'll meet the Renaissance artists such as Bellini, Giorgione, Tintoretto and Carpaccio and the 1600 'landscape artists' such as Longhi, Canaletto and Guardi. The Galleries of the Accademia di Venezia also host the 'Vitruvian Man', the famous pencil drawing made by Leonardo da Vinci at the end of the 15th century. Because of its inestimable value, the work is exhibited only on rare occasions. At the end of the tour, you'll have the chance to walk, with your private guide, around the 'artistic' Dorsoduro district 'Sestiere Dorsoduro'. There, you'll see the most representative spots such as Campo Santa Margherita, Fondamenta Zattere and Campo San Barnaba.
IncludesPrivate tour guide Entrance tickets for the Accademia Gallery Tour of the Sestiere Dorsoduro
- Until further notice, entrance inside St. Mark’s Basilica is not possible due to ongoing restoration work. Tours will visit the basilica's Terrace and its Museum instead
- Your visit in St. Mark's Basilica will not be guided
- The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally high tide in Venice or heavy rain, the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund