My Guide Website?
Venice: Historical Walking Tour & Doge’s Palace Guided Visit18 Reviews
Enjoy a morning walking tour of Venice's major landmarks and visit the Doge's Palace with skip-the-line tickets. Learn all you need to know about the city, then explore at your own pace with an app.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take in the centuries-old Doge's Palace and its elegant rooms
- Skip the long lines to enter the palace with pre-booked tickets
- Listen to you guide as they show you the main points of interest in Venice
- Meet at St Mark's Square and immerse yourself in the city's past and present
- Discover the 5 districts of Venice with the help of an interactive app
DescriptionThis amazing visit to the historical heart of Venice starts with a morning walking tour from Saint Mark’s Square to some of the most important monuments in Venice. You will see Santa Maria Formosa, the Teatro Malibran, the Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo, known as the Venetian Pantheon, and much more. Your professional guide will narrate the amazing history of these monuments to you. Passing through the main shopping street, you will reach Rialto Bridge and its typical markets, once the commercial center of Europe. Later your guide will escort you inside the breathtaking Doge’s Palace. For centuries this was where the Doge and the highest politicians lived and decided the fate of the ancient republic. Admire the incredible artistic masterpieces by the most famous painters and sculptors of that time. Entrance to the old palaces around St. Mark’ Square is included in this tour, which you can visit by yourself at a time of your choosing. This magnificent experience will allow you to discover the glorious past of this city, making your visit to Venice unforgettable. Download the app and discover the 5 districts of Venice with their best attractions and squares, day or night, on a self-guided tour. The mobile app includes a map which escorts you through the city, letting you decide what to see and information about the city's highlights.
IncludesWalking tour of Venice's historical center Guided visit to the Doge's Palace with skip-the-line entrance Entrance ticket to the palaces around St. Mark’s Square (Museo Correr, Museo Archeologico Nazionale, and the Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana) Audio devices are included if the tour group is over 10 people Mobile app with commentary for a self-guided tour of the 5 districts of Venice
- The walking tour is at 9:00 AM, the visit to the Doge's Palace is at 11:45 AM. Please consider the time gap between the walking tour and the Doge's Palace visit The tour will not operate in the case of exceptionally high tides. If this occurs, the tour will be postponed or refunded For security reasons, bags and backpacks are not allowed inside the Doge's Palace. There is a free cloakroom inside The app does not require data to run once it has been downloaded The mobile app is available in English, French, Spanish, Italian and German