My Guide Website?
Venice: Kid-Friendly Private Walking Tour with Activities
Embark on an interactive tour through Venice's main sites, such as the Rialto Bridge and Piazza San Marco. Join a private adventure designed for families with kids and enjoy treasure hunts and trivia.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Step into the shoes of a kid and discover Venice from their point of view
- Run around the fascinating city on a treasure hunt tour with a private guide
- Bring the little ones along for a unique family adventure with fun activities
- Explore Venice's main landmarks, including the Grand Canal and Rialto Market
- Learn about local history and culture in an engaging way for kids and adults
DescriptionExperience Venice as an open-air museum, with fun activities for the whole family. Bring the kids along to learn and explore as they play, on a private tour of the city's highlights. Take part in an educational treasure hunt around iconic landmarks and unveil the secrets of Venice. Meet your guide at Campo San Giacomo di Rialto and begin your journey by discovering the famous Rialto Bridge. Wander around narrow streets and come across the Rialto Market, the Grand Canal, and other hidden canals. Learn about each location through interactive trivia questions. Keep the little ones engaged and happy by listening to unique facts about the city and earning points to move along the game. End the experience in the magnificent Piazza San Marco, where you will enjoy the last challenge and kids will receive their prizes.
IncludesTour guide Interactive activities Prize for kids
- This tour is suitable for kids from 6 to 12 years old.