My Guide Website?
Venice: Lagoon Islands Hop-on Hop-off Boat Tour1334 Reviews
Discover Venice on an eco-boat, with 24/48 hours hop-on hop-off tickets, audioguides with onboard itineraries and walking tour itineraries included. Choose with the PopGuide app: St Mark's Basilica, Palazzo Ducale, Murano, Burano e Torcello.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy Venice and the Lagoon Islands of Murano, Burano and Torcello from a hop-on hop-off eco-boat
- Visit 120 points of interest with audioguides for adults and kids
- Explore itineraries onboard or the walking itinerary in Venice and Lagoon Islands
- Take part in the visit, included in the ticket, of the glass factory in Murano where you can attend a demonstration by a master glassmaker
DescriptionRelax on a boat with large windows and open spaces, for your hop-on hop-off tours of Venice. Take the tour all in one go to get a good first overview of Venice, or stop off on the way where and for how long it suits you best From Santa Lucia Central Station, the boat will lead you to the very heart of Venice: the treasures of St. Mark's Square, and the island of Murano, where you will witness the art of glass-making. From Murano, head towards the islands of Burano, famous for its bright coloured houses and lace production, and Torcello, a little oasis of quiet in the middle of the lagoon. You can also go to Punta Sabbioni, or simply return to Santa Lucia Station, with one stop only at Zattere by the Canale della Giudecca, where you can learn the art of gondola-making. Download the 5 audio-guides with 7 different itineraries on/off board, to make the most of your visit. You can download audio-guides for free through our app. Off-line mode is also available. Boat tour stops:LINE A: S. Lucia railway station (in front of KFC restaurant) Tronchetto (in front of Flixbus Stop)San Marco (in front of Royal Gardens) Murano (in front of ELLEGI MURANO GLASS)Zattere (Fodamenta Zattere al Ponte Longo)TronchettoS. Lucia railway station LINE B:Punta Sabbioni (pier n. 5)Murano (in front of ELLEGI MURANO GLASS)TorcelloBurano (Fondamenta del Pizzo)Punta Sabbioni IMPORTANT INFORMATION: from October 17th 2023 to March 24th 2024 the PUNTA SABBIONI stop is temporarily out of service.
IncludesHop-on hop-off boat tour Audio guide available in 5 different languages Map of the city Glassmaking show in Murano
- • For groups/families, your QR code will grant you access and audio guides for as many persons as requested in the booking
- To access your Audioguides, you have to download the Pop Guide APP from your Apple or Android store
- The timetable can be found in picture gallery
- From October 17th 2023 to March 24th 2024 the Punta Sabbioni stop is temporarily out of service.