My Guide Website?
Venice: Leonardo Da Vinci Museum Entrance Ticket1728 Reviews
Explore the mind of a genius with an entrance ticket to the Leonardo da Vinci Museum, near the Basilica dei Frari in Venice. Journey through complex but captivating inventions at a museum themed around the 4 elements of earth, water, fire and air.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the mind of the genius, Leonardo da Vinci
- See faithful reproductions of his inventions and machines
- Learn about Da Vinci's studies of human anatomy
- Purchase Leonardo themed gifts and souvenirs in the book shop
DescriptionJourney through the life and work of one of the world's great artists and inventors at the Leonardo da Vinci Museum in Venice. Enjoy a family-friendly exhibition and stimulate your curiosity by taking a deep look at Da Vinci's work. Stroll through the 4 sections of earth, water, air and fire, and discover machines built according to Da Vinci’s original designs. Learn about some of his major studies of human anatomy, and see high-resolution backlit replicas of his major paintings. Explore both his medical work and artistic accomplishments to build a better understanding of the man. Benefit from descriptions in Italian, English, French, German, Spanish and Russian, supplemented by multimedia displays detailing his life and works.
IncludesEntry ticket Photo opportunities inside Free admission for children under 5 years old 10% discount on bookshop purchases
- Children under 15 years old can only enter if accompanied by an adult.
- The machines at the museum have been rebuilt according to Da Vinci's designs unless changes have been necessary due to original proportions.
- Last entrance 1 hour before closing time