My Guide Website?
Venice: Mazzorbo, Burano and Murano Island Walking Tour1 Reviews
Hop from island to island on this Venice walking tour. Admire the serene nature of Mazzorbo, the colorful houses of Burano, and the artistic glass artwork that adorns Murano.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel like a Venetian as you explore the islands with the help of a local guide
- Veiw medieval churches and byzantine mosaics on the island of Mazzorbo
- Admire local craftsmen at glass factories and artisanal workshops in Murano
- Marvel at the quiet, serene nature of Mazzorbo and the deep blue lagoon
- Snap pictures to share of the vibrantly colored houses on the island of Burano
DescriptionEnjoy a guided walking tour of three Venetian islands. Let your guide help you purchase water taxi tickets and make your way to the islands of Mazzorbo, Burano, and Murano. Uncover what makes each island unique. Meet your guide and embark on a water taxi to Mazzorbo, the island of monasteries and vineyards. Take a stroll to see medieval church apses and listen as your guide tells you biblical tales as they show you byzantine mosaics. Have some time to admire in the islands greenery and lagoon. Board another taxi to Burano which is known for its technicolor homes and traditional lace production. Watch the colorful houses wiggle with delight at their reflections in the canals of Burano. Continue to Murano, where you’ll delve into its long history of glassmaking. Witness artistry in action at the glass factories and artisanal workshops in Murano. Finish your tour at Murano Navagero.
IncludesLicensed Tour Guide Walking tour
- Water bus tickets can be purchased on the boat