My Guide Website?
Venice: Medieval Guided Walking Tour406 Reviews
Discover the secrets of Venice on a guided walking tour. Wander along the narrow streets and picturesque canals and hear about the city's history from an expert local guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the secrets of medieval Venice with a local guide
- Hear interesting stories and anecdotes from your professional guide
- Walk through beautiful streets and buildings
- See Venice reconstructed by an app on your smartphone
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the enchanting atmosphere of medieval Venice with our walking tour. Step back in time as we guide you through the narrow streets and historic monuments that have witnessed centuries of history. The tour begins in the city center, where once a fortified castle stood instead of the majestic Ducal Palace. From here you will reach the Remedio Bridge, which offers a privileged view of the Bridge of Sighs, also known as the Bridge of Lovers, although it leads to the dark and feared prisons of the Doge. You will explore the narrow streets of Venice, and you will cross different campi and campielli. A sparkling walking tour to discover Venice and its fascinating history through the centuries. Upgrade your experience with an optional gondola ride to explore the city’s many canals from the water, as well as monuments such as the Mozart House, La Fenice Theatre, Grand Canal, and more.
IncludesGroup walking tour of Venice Professional local guide 30-minute guided gondola ride (depending on option selected)
- Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking difficulties The walking tour does not operate in cases of exceptionally high tides (in these cases, it can be postponed until the day after, otherwise it will be refunded) If minimum numbers are not met for a single-language tour, your tour may be conducted in two languages