My Guide Website?
Venice: Murano, Burano, Torcello & Glass Factory with WiFi3048 Reviews
Discover islands of Burano, Murano and Torcello from Venice San Marco or Train Station on a full-day excursion. Watch glassworks at Murano, explore colorful Burano, discover history of Torcello.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the lagoon islands of Burano, Torcello, and Murano by boat
- See how intricate glass ornaments are made at a glass factory in Murano
- Admire the emerald Venetian Lagoon from the onboard panoramic terrace
- Discover the history and culture of the islands with help from your guide
- Enjoy free time on the islands to explore, shop, and savor local cuisine
DescriptionSail across the emerald waters of the Venice lagoon on this full day trip to the islands of Burano, Murano and Torcello. Choose from an option with a shuttle transfer from S. Lucia Train Station to the departure point in San Marco or pick a tour option that meets in San Marco. Hop aboard a comfortable water taxi in the morning and glide through the Lagoon of Venice. Admire views from the boat's panoramic terrace and listen to commentary from your guide. Upon arrival at your first stop, Murano, find out why the island is renowned for its glassworks with a visit to a local glass factory. Watch a skilled artisan during a glass processing demonstration. Afterward, have approximately an hour on the island for shopping in one of the many glass shops. Next, head for Burano, which is known for its lacework and brightly colored houses. Follow your guide to the heart of the town and have 2 hours of free time to purchase a nice lunch, typical Venetian aperitifs, or get an ice cream at one of the many cafes. Venture from Burano to Torcello, the first center of civilization in the estuary. Spend an hour of free time where you can go to see the Venetian-Byzantine mosaics at the Basilica di Santa Maria Assunta. Return to San Marco in the early evening.
IncludesBoat transportation Free WiFi on board Shuttle transfer from the train station (depending on option selected) Assistance at the meeting point Multilingual assistance and explanations Glass factory visit Demonstration of glass processing Free time in Burano and Torcello
- In case of poor weather the excursion will still take place. ** On days of important influxes, the order of visits to the islands of Murano and Torcello could be converted.