My Guide Website?
Venice: Pasta-Making Class at a Local's Home2 Reviews
Enjoy a fresh pasta cooking class in a local home, with a certified home cook. You will learn how to create local recipes, before tasting everything you prepare with wine included.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take a cooking class with expert home cooks
- Create a genuine connection with local Italian families
- Have fun learning the local recipes from family cookbooks
- Taste everything you have prepared afterwards around the table
DescriptionImmerse yourself in a shared pasta-making class at your Cesarina's home. There you will learn the secrets of the region's most famous pasta dishes, and taste the fruit of your labor accompanied by a glass of local wine. During the lesson, your Cesarina will reveal the tricks of the trade of 3 authentic regional pasta recipes. After learning the recipes, you can have fun putting your cooking skills to the test. Each participant will have a workstation equipped with utensils and all the ingredients to make the dishes. At the conclusion of your experience, you can taste everything you have prepared accompanied by a selection of red and white local wines.
IncludesCooking class Tasting of three local pasta dishes Beverages (water, wines, and coffee)
- The address of your Cesarina will be shared after the booking, for any further info please use the contact details provided in the confirmation voucher
- The cooking class usually begins at 10:00AM in the morning or 5:00PM in the afternoon (if you contact in advance your guides can be flexible based on your travel requirements)
- Your Cesarina can cater to all dietary requirements upon request (vegetarian, vegan, gluten free etc.)