My Guide Website?
Venice: Private Local Highlights & Hidden Gems Tour7 Reviews
Explore a side of Venice that only locals know about and discover this captivating city's hidden secrets.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Stand in awe of the biggest oil canvas painting in the world at the Church of San Pantalon
- Discover a hidden pier and the homes of true Venetian locals
- Enjoy having a guide on hand to answer all your questions
DescriptionFollow your local guide down tucked-away cobblestone streets and discover some of Venice's most beloved buildings. Learn about the history and legacy of this sinking city from your hand-picked hosts who are culinary connoisseurs and history buffs, bakers, and bankers, and bring their passion and know-how to their tours. Get your art fix by visiting a contemporary art space that, from the outside, looks like a traditional villa. From here explore an all-marble church and a true hidden gem, the Chiesa di S.Maria dei Miracoli, before making your way to a hidden monastery in the San Francesco della Vigna area where locals come to escape the crowds. Continue on towards Ramo Dragan, a completely unknown pier with amazing views over the Rialto bridge, and the local market before making your way to the 16th-century Jewish ghetto. Discover the early 19th-century neighborhood of Tre Archi and venture onwards to one of Venice’s local secret sunset spots.
IncludesPrivate and personalized experience 3 hours with guide Walking tour (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost) Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This experience will take place rain or shine
- All bookings are private
- The local partner's team will communicate with you prior to the experience to confirm the logistics of your booking
- This experience can be personalized to meet your requests and preferences