My Guide Website?
Venice: Saint Mark's Basilica Guided Tour27 Reviews
Let yourself marvel in front of the St Mark's Basilica golden mosaics while learning more about Venice's history and his beloved patron St Mark.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Admire Saint Mark's Square from the Basilica's terrace.
- Admire the golden mosaics and marble inlay flooring in the basilica
- Learn about the history of Venice from an expert guide
DescriptionYour guide will provide you with a wealth of information regarding Saint Mark's Square and then accompany you on a detailed tour of the Golden Basilica, once the private chapel of the Doge of Venice, the only one of its kind in Italy, thanks to the sumptuous golden mosaics and impressive marble inlay flooring. Visit Saint Mark's Basilica first floor museum and see the famous horses and admire Saint Mark's Square from the Basilica's terrace. The tour lasts one hour and concludes outside the Basilica in Saint Mark's Square.
IncludesGuided tour of the Saint Mark's Basilica Entrance fee Live tour commentary in english, italian, german, french, spanish Personal audio system and headset for tour commentary Professional local guide
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the starting time. If you arrive late for the departure you will miss the tour
- This activity is not wheelchair-accessible
- Shoulders and knees must be covered to enter the Basilica
- Backpacks are not allowed inside the Basilica
- The tour operates rain or shine