My Guide Website?
Venice: Sant’Erasmo, Vignole, and Lagoon Kayaking Tour
Cruise around Venice lagoon and appreciate the natural beauty of the Sant’Erasmo and Vignole islands on this kayaking tour. Glide past the historic Sant’Andrea fort and Lazzaretto Nuovo island.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the excitement of exploring the hidden parts of the city by kayak
- Float through the Venice lagoon in an eco-friendly way without a motor
- Discover the Sant’Andrea Fort which was built to protect Venice from its enemies
- Paddle confidently with a briefing on paddling techniques and security measures
- Get access to sights that are only accessible by small boats like kayaks
DescriptionDiscover the hidden side of Venice as you kayak through its islands, banks, and marshlands on this tour. Capture stunning pictures of the lagoon in an eco-friendly way. Meet your guide in Venice and start your kayaking adventure. Learn paddling techniques and security measures to help ensure that your journey through the lagoon is comfortable and safe. Paddle through the calm waters surrounding the city of Venice without the roar of a motor. Navigate around the verdant islands of Sant’Erasmo and Vignole which are known as the vegetable gardens of Venice as they used to provide the Republic with fruits and vegetables. Float over the water looking for marine life until you reach the island of Lazzaretto Nuovo, where the concept of “quarantine” was invented in the Middle Ages to prevent Venice from getting sick during an outbreak. Continue on to admire the 16th-century Sant’Andrea Fort. Finally, stop at Certosa island to view Venice and its unparalleled skyline from a unique perspective.
IncludesGuide Kayak Life vest Paddle
- The water bus ticket to Sant'Erasmo Island can be purchased on-board