My Guide Website?
Venice: Scuola Dalmata di San Giorgio e Trifone Audioguide3 Reviews
Discover the history of the Scuola Dalmata di San Giorgio e Trifone (or "degli Schiavoni") and explore the rooms guided by a digital audioguide. Ticket not included.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Admire the beautiful works of art and listen to their description
- Explore the life of Vittore Carpaccio, one of the greatest Italian painters
- Learn about the history of the Scuola Dalmata di San Giorgio e Trifone
- Experience the museum at your own pace thanks to the digital audioguide
- Enjoy the convenience of a multi-media guide available on your phone
DescriptionEnhance your experience at the Scuola Dalmata di San Giorgio e Trifone with this informative, web app-based audioguide. Your smartphone is all you need to experience the authentic atmosphere of this historical landmark. Starting from the Sala Terrena, walk through the museum rooms and let yourself be guided through centuries of history and works of art. Saint George Slaying the Dragon, Saint Tryphon and the Basilisk, The Vision of Saint Augustine; listen to the secrets of these paintings while admiring their beauty. The digital multi-media guide is immediately available on the browser of your smartphone, and it allows you to access the story of the Scuola, its painter and the immense cultural heritage contained within it.
IncludesMultilingual digital audioguide available immediately on your smartphone
- Please note that the museum ticket is not included but it is purchasable at the ticket office (standard price: 6,00€).