My Guide Website?
Venice: Secret City Gardens Walking Tour20 Reviews
Enjoy a stroll through the secret gardens of Venice on this unique walking tour. Follow your guide to spaces hidden behind the elegant facades and high walls of the city's magnificent palazzos.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Breathe in the overpowering aroma of flowers, fruit trees, and medicinal plants
- Marvel as you look out from a garden terrace overlooking a splendid lagoon
- Visit a nursery where locals buy colorful flowers to decorate their balconies
- Discover the breathtaking beauty of some of Venice's 500 lush greenspaces
- Explore lesser-known areas like a Renaissance villa and an in-nature theatre
DescriptionDiscover the green heart of Venice as you visit the gardens of private villas, ancient monasteries, and parks. Go behind the facades of historical buildings and walk along a less trodden path. Spend a day surrounded by the scent of flowers, medicinal plants, and fruit trees. Meet your guide at Combo and head off to explore some of the city's 500 parks and gardens. Listen as you guide tells you curiosities and the history of Venice beyond its common touristy routes. See where Venetians hang out with their families at Cannareggio, pass by a Renaissance villa, and see an in-nature theatre. Take in a stunning view over a lagoon from the terrace of a secret garden which is run by a nunnery. Find yourself in an oasis of calmness and meditation. Walk through a nursery where locals buy cyclamens and geraniums to add color to their balconies. Immerse yourself in contemporary art which is placed in the atmosphere of a garden. Relax in public parks, inner courtyards, and idyllic monastery gardens. See for yourself how the gardens outnumber the bridges in the city.
IncludesLicensed tour guide Walking tour Entrance fees to the gardens
- This tour takes place rain or shine