My Guide Website?
Venice: Shared Gondola Ride and Serenade163 Reviews
Enjoy Venice's stunning canals on this 30-minute gondola ride. Relax as you sail down the San Marco area while taking in the Grand Canal's most beautiful buildings. Enjoy on-board music as you admire breathtaking sites like the Santa Maria del Giglio.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Venice:If youʻre booking your trip to Venice last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a shared gondola ride with a group of gondolas along the inner canals of the stunning San Marco Area
- Be serenaded by a musician onboard one of the gondolas as you take in Venice's most beautiful sites
- Experience Venice in the most graceful mode of transport there is
DescriptionEnjoy a pleasant and relaxing gondola group ride on this 30-minute trip through Venice. Listen to music as an onboard musician on one of the boats serenades you through your trip along the inner canals of the San Marco area. Admire some of the beautiful palaces facing the Grand Canal which are only visible on the water. Pass by Santa Maria del Giglio Square and La Fenice Theatre via some minor and inner canals and take in the buildings that accompany these stunning sites. The tour lasts 30 minutes and leaves and ends at the same gondola stop. You will share the gondola with other passengers with a maximum of 6 people on each gondola. The tour is operated with a minimum of 1 gondola. During high season it may be operated with 8 to 10 gondolas according to the reservations.
IncludesGondola ride with a musician on one of the gondolas
- This tour is not accessible to people in wheelchairs and with serious walking problems.
- Children above 3 years of age (using one of the gondola seats) pay the full rate.
- In case of rain, the tour is usually canceled but clients have the possibility of scheduling it for another day.
- Please note that the ride could last less than 30 minutes depending on how busy the canals are. The length of the gondola ride is up to the discretion of the Gondolier.